Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a thought on its way.

My life is killer - and I mean that in the best way possible.
>I am married to an amazing woman (who happens to be beautiful).
>I have two sons who are incredible young men already - each in their very own and distinct
ways.
>My daughter has me so tightly wrapped around her finger that I will only pull her loose tooth out if she gives me the go ahead.
(And to be totally honest - I would rather hang out with them than anyone else. Let's say I had a chance to go surf the maldives and I could take anyone I wanted = my family. Then maybe a few buddies, and Tom Curren - I think we would have some really good conversations.)
>My job is to build relationships with people and connect with opportunities to serve and love the City - and then bring the two together.
>I live in a place my kids love (schools included). (I'm the field trip dad)
>I get to play the drums, drink coffee with folks of all kinds, surf with no crowds (COLD water) and .......
I could go on and on, but I won't.
Any way, here's the point:

I don't have much of anything to say,

and sometimes I grossly over-simplify things (even though I think I am waxing poetically) and I tend to wear my heart and my thoughts on my sleeve. That being said, I still think life should be shared as it is lived. So, as I move through whatever it is that is taking shape - whatever it may look/smell/be like - I will do my best to share it.
That being said, it won't always be a 'Lawrence of Arabia' or 'big/little C/c' - it may just be about how cool my family is, or how cold the surf was.
So here it goes.
Check back when you can - and if you know me, ask.